Hacking Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a final warning to all forums members.

It's getting increasingly frustrating to look over the forums these days. The forums were started to bring the community together, but it feels as if so many people now only want to tear the community apart.

If it wasn't blatantly obvious before, the forums are against hacking, and they will be moderated as such. There are lots of ways to enjoy life, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would choose one which ruins everybody else's experience.

If you publicly admit to manipulating the game, you will receive a ban, period. I don't care if you think it's harmless. I don't care if you just think it's fun. I don't care if it's your opinion and you think you have every right to share it with the world.

Do I want the forums to be as open an uncensored as possible? Yes. I really, really, really do. I want members to have an open platform to exchange thoughts and ideas, but I will not allow discussion that contributes to the demise of the game. If you want to discuss your participation in hacking, find somewhere else to talk.

If you do not hack:

Great. However, please make running the forums a little easier and DO NOT respond to those who do. As of today, responding to hackers will get you in trouble for drama.

If someone openly discusses their participation in hacking, click the 'Report' button on their post and move on. The hacker has no way of knowing who reported them, you have nothing to lose, and we will take appropriate action.

I do not want to see any more back and forth discussion between hackers/non-hackers.

You are still welcome to discuss the hacking problems, so long as you do not participate in hacking or engage in a drama-inducing back and forth conversation with someone who does.

At this time the General Discussion forum is closed until further notice. If this message is ignored we will just disallow hacking discussion entirely. You may reply to this thread or start a conversation with me if you have any questions or concerns.

Davy I agree! Let's get back to what forums is supposed to be about! :D
darkrage rules.png

Great! I admit I might be subject to a little of this and I hope we all (including myself!) can follow your lead in eliminating the spread of hacking.
approval.JPG

I also want to encourage people to read over their screenshots before entering them into albums because chat discussion of hackings to an extent will be removed and a friendly reminder sent.

Hopefully this new change will not make the forums too strict and I can assure you all that the staff is doing our best to keep things safe, free, and fun.

febpic6.gif

I've reopened the General Discussion forum.. for now at least.

Also I'm not very concerned with how strict anybody feels the forums are at this point. If anyone finds our rules too restrictive, there are other mediums out there which will let them talk about how much they enjoy bothering others all day long.

As long as you follow our rules, we will not interfere with your posts. Keeping the forums running smoothly should not be a chore for me or anyone else if you want to see them stick around. Just because you can't discuss hacking doesn't make the forums worthless.

I logged on and saw 'Read this if you don't want to get banned' and freaked out for a sec... Thought I was in trouble. rofl
Anyways, I agree 100%. I don't post much, but all the hacking drama is still obnoxious at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back