Had no idea this existed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlaceon

Sea Legs
Hi there, I'm Vlaceon! So, I was talking with my friends about games shutting down Friday, and yesterday on a whim I decided to search for POTCO and found this! Obviously, I'm super excited about this because I finally get to play the game correctly, and not have a 7 year old mind to do it with!

So, what do I hate?
1. Hatred
2. Hypocrisy
3. Lists

Happy to be here!

KUyq8Rt.gif

Hi there, I'm Vlaceon! So, I was talking with my friends about games shutting down Friday, and yesterday on a whim I decided to search for POTCO and found this! Obviously, I'm super excited about this because I finally get to play the game correctly, and not have a 7 year old mind to do it with!

So, what do I hate?
1. Hatred
2. Hypocrisy
3. Lists

Happy to be here!
welcome to POTCO its the pirate life for ye

Welcome aboard! Remember to be a good pirate on the unforgiving seas. Santa might look the other way for those rotten skeletons though!

Yeah I also found this looking up the old POTCO. It was the same day I realized that it was cancelled. I was sad and overjoyed at the same time! So welcome to the community!

Thanks!
- Spider

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back