Hair O_o Curly Hair

not sure if anyone on this site has curly hair that is very thick but um, what product do you use for your hair? I've got thick curly hair... like I said o_o

what type of hair do you have?

just as you described... growing up i had perfect little ringlets, that look pretty, but i couldn't brush my hair by myself until i was about 7 (tangles like INSANE)O_O... what products... actually what i did was grow my hair out (about mid-way down my back) it got less curly as it got heavier because it was longer. but trust me, the shampoo/conditioner behind the salon/hairstylist products are great, ask them about it. uhm... yeah thats about it... unless you want your hair straight, then of course the straighter/detangler spray works. but again that fries your hair... making it worse :confused:

Um I don't have curly hair so I will just leave it there
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 9:48 AM):
PS the tipe of hair that I have it a mohalk
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 9:49 AM):
ahhhhhh I spelled it wrong :lol1:

i had super duper curly hair when i was small i couldnt brush my hair till i was like 7 either lol,but i let my hair grow so know its not as curly,i use 2 type of conditioners 1 if i want regular curly(herbal essences) and the other one makes it super curly(hairvatilize Balsam and Protein),but then i ruin my hair by straightening it like every other week

i got long naturally curly hair,i absolutely hate it especially on a humid day when it goes stupidheaded and wont behave so i got mine chemically straightened...BIG MISTAKE !!!! i still have too straighten mine every morning before work for like 30min ..
I remember once i was dating a guy and i always straightened me hair so he didnt know i had curly hair and we went away for a weekend and one night we hopped in a spa and my hair must of got a little wet and when i woke up the next morning i had full on ringlets and he was like "what tha ?" but he liked it better.
EDIT (Feb 7, 2011 at 2:57 AM):
I agree with what Rose said, salon shampoo and conditioner are so much better.I only ever use salon brands but they do cost more but well worth it.
I used to use pantene i dont know if u have that over where u are but i found this a great product for curly hair and i could just get it from the supermarket and not expensive.
Also a product to use b4 drying called curlesque catwalk by tigi is awesome

i got long naturally curly hair,i absolutely hate it especially on a humid day when it goes stupidheaded and wont behave so i got mine chemically straightened...BIG MISTAKE !!!! i still have too straighten mine every morning before work for like 30min ..
I remember once i was dating a guy and i always straightened me hair so he didnt know i had curly hair and we went away for a weekend and one night we hopped in a spa and my hair must of got a little wet and when i woke up the next morning i had full on ringlets and he was like "what tha ?" but he liked it better.
EDIT (Feb 7, 2011 at 2:57 AM):
lol nice story. :) and thanks I'll defiantly look into the salon brands and the brand that you mentioned. :)
I agree with what Rose said, salon shampoo and conditioner are so much better.I only ever use salon brands but they do cost more but well worth it.
I used to use pantene i dont know if u have that over where u are but i found this a great product for curly hair and i could just get it from the supermarket and not expensive.
Also a product to use b4 drying called curlesque catwalk by tigi is awesome

Back