Halloween is almost here! What will you be?

Are you trick or treating on Halloween?

• Bah humbug! I don't like Halloween.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
HALLOWEEN is but a couple days away,
and I'm wondering what will everyone be?

If you aren't dressing up - what would you want to be if you could?
Some people think they're 'too old' to trick or treat, and some just don't like it.

Some people dress their pet in a costume! :D
cat pirate.jpg

dog pirate.jpg
I remember one cold, rainy Halloween night standing on a porch. Everyone was yelling, "Trick or Treat!!"
A lady came to the door and said to a couple guys, "Aren't you awfully big to be trick or treating?" They looked kind of embarrassed but they laughed about it. The way I look at it is anyone who wants to participate in Halloween should.
It's a once a year thing so if you want to throw on a costume and have fun, then you should ENJOY!

Also, feel free to post any Halloween pics here.
(does NOT have to be your own)
Pet costumes - people costumes - Jack-o-lanterns
or maybe a Halloween memory or story.
Anything that's related to this ghoulish time of year!

Pumpkins.jpg

So what will YOU be for Halloween??
trickortreatpic.png

Ill be answering the door, passing out candy to all who come by. Seeing people of all ages in any costume, kids, teens and adults. Ill be trying to keep my furr-babies from going crazy because of the doorbell and voices. They are small dogs, but all the noise makes them a bit nervous. Theyre good dogs, but they do bark at the door,its kinda their job. I always look forward to seeing the costumes, the wee ones so cute and timid, even the teen agers with their uniquely inspired costumes, such fun for me. Have fun all who are going out, be safe.

I'm gonna be me, and I'm gonna be hanging with several friends handing out candy at our safe Halloween event at my school.
BTW, I'm the guy in the foreground in the picture below...
I have no clue who that handsome devil is behind me, but I hates him!
screenshot_2017-10-24_09-51-55.jpg

I have lots of real weapons and airsoft guns so I'll do my usual Purge outfit, maybe will wander around the neighborhood for a bit before I start the TLOPO binge(CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW STUFF!), plus I kept my graduation robe from college and I have a custom made clown mask also to go along with my Purge style mask and black ski-mask

Attachments

• purge7.jpg
    purge7.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 75
Back