Hanging Out With The Birds, Quest For The Dancing Chicken.

red beard

Pirate Apprentice
some call them chicks, some call them shielas and in the uk they call them birds.
screenshot_2011-02-25_21-11-26.jpg
but i just call them guildies and man, they are so much fun to hang out with. these are the girls from wrath of ravens. friday night started out with a raid on tormenta. we were there for a couple of hours. i didn't find any famed or lost weapons, but did have a very good time.
screenshot_2011-02-25_22-57-14.jpg
next we went on the quest for the dancing chicken. i mean we did the pearl thing like 15 times and we had so much fun. i never got the pet chicken, but a couple of the girls did get one, yay for them! so i never got the chicken or any cool weapons, but i got some thing much better, a very good time with my guild. before i knew it the time was after midnight and i had to log off. what a friday night it was! can't hardly wait till i get to hang out with wrath of ravens again, there's never a dull moment with that group.
woot.gif

Yea Red it is fun.....because you are there! Never a dull moment!! I was one of the one who got the chicken...but I don't know what yo do with him! lol

Yer right guildies are special more like a family i call them me hearties (bet ye ne'er heared that before lol) and i love spania i found people there 24/7/365 i log at 3 or 5 am and have company

I know Spania is an awesome guild Capt...sounds a little bit like us! Maybe not too many on after 2am....but there are some go getters! Cheers to Spania!
By the way cool pic you got there!

I know Spania is an awesome guild Capt...sounds a little bit like us! Maybe not too many on after 2am....but there are some go getters! Cheers to Spania!
By the way cool pic you got there!
Ty its my ship the wiked witch (jk its a ship mueseum i went to in portsmouth i noticed its a war frigate LoL) why dont ye read me story in the myths sec just posted it ye gonna luuv it btw yer mentioned as one of me besties

Is wrath of ravens recruiting? My guilds spania and el looters didn't work out for me.. So am on my own now

Back