Announcement Happy 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one for New Year's resolutions really because I feel like people just make them because it's an expected tradition which they probably won't succeed at fulfilling anyway. When I set a goal for myself, I like for it to be of my own volition, not because everyone else is doing it.

I'm not one for New Year's resolutions really because I feel like people just make them because it's an expected tradition which they probably won't succeed at fulfilling anyway. When I set a goal for myself, I like for it to be of my own volition, not because everyone else is doing it.
Love it LOL!!! about finding the key...lol

Last edited:
One of my resolutions for this year of 2017 is to work out on my slim fit board that I had gotten for Christmas 15 minutes every even day of the month. So far it's going really well (although I have only been on it once so far)

There aren't too many resolutions left for me. My health is so so, so I have quit just about everything. I have stopped smoking, drinking, partying. I am on a low carb diet because of psoriasis. And I have to avoid stress, so I have given up on finding a wife ( going out for a date or two doesn't count). So what does that leave me. MMMMMMMMMM Try and smile more. LOL

Me resolution? Keep up me grades and get back on TLPO. I will still informally know this game as POTCO. It's my secret thing. It has the exact same feel, the same source, and its entirely free to play. I love it. Keep up the development and make this a game to truly stand the test of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back