* Happy 4th of July *

• Thread starter Shamus The Brute
  • Start date
S

Shamus The Brute

I would like to wish "everyone" here on forums a happy July 4th & Independence Day for tomorrow.
:party:
*This thread is for ALL pirates (regardless of country) as freedom is far too important & precious to be confined to just the United States.
:D
"ENJOY!"
(Please, 'no' off topic opinions or inappropriate comments)!

"It is the love of country that has lighted and that keeps glowing the holy fire of patriotism." ~J. Horace McFarland

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." ~Elmer Davis

"If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." ~Hamilton Fish

"Mankind -- that word should have a new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!" - President Thomas J Whitmore (Bill Pullman)

One of my favorite epic movie pep speeches.

~Etar1pAI

I like that ending.. Heroes are not always obvious but they are still heroes.. Like The Dark Knight makes himself like a villian although he is the greatest good.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Have fun and be safe. Not too much rum and remember firework saftey. (That is the mom in me, being protective, lol).
thumbnail.aspx

Back