Happy Birthday Amelia Darkskull

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Happy Birthday!!!
Amelia Darkskull
Hunger-Games-Cake.jpg

A perfect cake for a perfect person!

Happy Birthday! And also, this might be off topic but, does a staff member go around and check to find peoples birthday's, and then post a thread celebrating them. Just curious.

Nah ... any member can open up a thread for their friend(s) :D, we can't handle all of them, too many members!
I would not want to be unjust, but I couldn't catch a lot, only the ones that I'm familiar with, but that's not intentional to be unfair. So if you would, you could open a thread for your close friends, ya know ... :cool:

Btw, I apologize for 'hijacking' Amelia's thread ... :oops:

HAPPY (very belated) BIRTHDAY, VIVI!
Hope you had a wonderful one!

0084.gif
Never too much cake! :D
BatmanCake.jpg

Happy Birthday! And also, this might be off topic but, does a staff member go around and check to find peoples birthday's, and then post a thread celebrating them. Just curious.
Has nothing to do with being staff. She's one of my favorite people on the site and in life and I wanted to make a B-day thread for her. She actually made me a bday thread last year https://piratesforums.co/threads/happy-birthday-will-nightwolf-d.3734/ also my bday is coming up again in wow I actually never realized this but less than a month lol been so busy I haven't noticed I thought it was 2 months away. July 6th save the date and mark your calendars.

As Jade said anyone can make a bday thread or thread to celebrate a friends accomplishment.

Back