Announcement Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
halloween.PNG

A special shout out to @Irene for our latest medal!
Thread will close at midnight November 6th

One Halloween, my family and I were trick or treating... One house had one of those candy bowls outside and a sign that said "Please take one." I, of course, took one. My cousins decided to take advantage of this oppurtinity and began hauling candy into their bags. Turns out, the owner of the house had a camera focused on the bowl and was watching it? So she came out, grabbed one of my cousins, and emptied his candy bag back into the bowl and told him to leave. Still my favorite Halloween memory.

I think I was 9 during this specific Halloween and I went with my cousin around her neighborhood and we took her families golf cart around and were getting candy. The house before we went back home was really dark and creepy looking and they had candy in a bucket outside with a sign that said take 1. We went up and got some and there was a scarecrow on the hay bale that was actually a real person and he jumped up and scared us and we ran back to the golf cart and he started chasing us on it lol

That was the last time I went trick or treating :p

A couple years ago the mask that came with my costume didn't fit very well, so I just stabbed some eyeholes into it and covered it with some screen. Last year and this year I'm not going out though.

One Halloween night, I went out looking for my cat, and I was whistling for her and calling her name. Didn't find her, so I decided to go back in and while I was walking up the driveway, I stopped dead in my tracks and saw something huge and black on the roof. I walked slower towards the house while just staring up at the roof trying to get a good look at what was there on the roof. Then suddenly before I knew what was happening, I saw it coming straight towards me, in panic I ducked to the ground, it appeared to me to be a huge ugly man-like bird, all I could see were his huge claws aiming towards me, it missed me and flew back up in the dark black sky. I had to crawl to the door, banging on the door all shaken up from fear screaming at the top of my lungs, so my kids could open the door for me. To this day, they don't believe that I had encountered a Lechuza. I believed that was my maid from Mexico that I had fired that same day. She even vowed to bring me harm. That Halloween night, I will never ever forget!!

That's ironic, I actually just got back from a Halloween party about 10 minutes ago. Well, everyone was loopy and exhausted so we were cracking up at even the stupidest things. It was hilarious and a great time :laugh:

Actually my favorite memories have been recent years! I enjoy decorating the porch and dressing up in costume every year to pass out candy. Seeing the little kids out with their parents and how creative costumes are nowadays, is wicked fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back