Announcement Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy halloween! back when i was younger i was so scared to go this one house that was super big and had so many scary things on it and i refused to go to it for years but when i grew older i decided to man up and go to it ayyy i dont remember much on halloween in the past but this is one of them lol

One Halloween I was tricker treating with my cousin. We were looking over the items we received and I had gotten some black licorice. I told her how much I hated black licorice so she got an idea to leave it on a tomb stone in the cemetery near her home. So we walked through and I picked a tomb stone that was super old and had a picture of the person who lay entombed there and I laid it across the top.

The next day we decided to go back to the cemetery to see what the tomb stone looked like in day light.
When we arrived at the tomb stone we were horrified to find that the licorice had a perfect bite taken out of it right in the middle of the rope but it was not bitten n half. We looked around to see if there was anyone around but we were alone. We got totally freaked out and ran as fast as we could all the way back to her house. Neither of us ever went back in that cemetery after that LOL

One Halloween I was tricker treating with my cousin. We were looking over the items we received and I had gotten some black licorice. I told her how much I hated black licorice so she got an idea to leave it on a tomb stone in the cemetery near her home. So we walked through and I picked a tomb stone that was super old and had a picture of the person who lay entombed there and I laid it across the top.

The next day we decided to go back to the cemetery to see what the tomb stone looked like in day light.
When we arrived at the tomb stone we were horrified to find that the licorice had a perfect bite taken out of it right in the middle of the rope but it was not bitten n half. We looked around to see if there was anyone around but we were alone. We got totally freaked out and ran as fast as we could all the way back to her house. Neither of us ever went back in that cemetery after that LOL
Even the dead hates black licorice. They were warning you.

Ah yes Halloween... the time of year where we can dress up as ghouls or goblins. :) :harry:I remember one Halloween where I was Harry Potter for a project at school. If memory serves correct it was for my New Media class and it involved Photoshop.

I watched the 2016 Ghostbusters movie a few days ago, and boy were those ghosts something. Who knew that a female ghost throwing up green goo all over someone's face would have a very scary facial appearance compared to a male ghost and some weird creature?

Other than that, I became an owl. And scared little kids as they trick or treat with jars in hand to desperately ask for candy. Perhaps that should be the last time for someone to ever trust an owl...

One Halloween, I decided to dress up as Snow White. (Not traditional snow white, Once Upon a Time (the TV show) Snow White. So I was more of a woodsy snow white.) Little did I know, my boyfriend (at the time) was dressing up as a sort of robin hood style huntsman. Basically, we accidentally matched perfectly, and it was sort of awesome. I attach this picture for your consideration, it's cropped 'cause I know he's probably not cool with me sharing his face.
Snow White Halloween Cropped.jpg

One Halloween while trick or treating we went down this one street that was all decked out was soo much like real, lots of the ghosts, ghouls etc., were even real people. My step Grandson latched a hole of my leg so we continued to the door way and this real scary one stepped out from behide the shubs with a chain saw my heart even raced so fast, well my step Grandson took off through the yard the opposite way and i had to chase him down LOL

My first Haunted House was about age 6 or 7. Dad was stationed in FL at the time. I remember the last room. It was large enough for about 15-20 people to stand in along the walls. It was dark of course. I want to say the lights flashed so we could see a man in there with us. The next time they flashed he started the chainsaw. Yes, I hid behind my dad.

I've enjoyed taking my kids trick or treating. However the oldest decided a few years back that he was too old for it. Been ready to go back to a haunted house, but I have to wait for the youngest to be ready for that. Maybe next year...

This Halloween, I looked outside to see multiple children in white robes holding bags filled with God knows what. I went to call the police to report a potential vandalism, but while I was dialing, I saw the calendar. It was Halloween. RIP

This year was pretty fun. We had just got back into town after attending the Tybee island pirate fest, so the wife and I, naturally went as pirates. lol. My son who is 9yrs old went as Frankenstein, and our lil girl went as a vamp/pirate. They got lots of candy, and many praises on their costumes. After cleaning up, they soon had their fill of sweets, and fell into candy commas. I came straight home and logged onto the forums to see if by chance Beta had launched...but to my dismay, the only plundering in store for the night, came from me pillaging the candy buckets, of my sleeping babes...lol, and then slipping off into my own candy induced comma.

I remember on one spoookkkyyyy Halloween night, i ate so much candy i threw up 2 seconds after waking up at the middle of the night

One Halloween, my friend's costume broke at the third door and so he had to trick or treat without a costume saying that his costume broke and hoped that the person would actually believe him and give him candy, he got rejected by a few house and me and my friends would be laughing everytime he did.

4years ago, my bro and me, we go to scare kids the night, he was pick jockers costum and i was pick scream mask, the same night, after my bro get to bed, i try to get him scared by get the scream mask and wake him, what happend?
Oh boy, i get to his room, i close the door, and i look back, but i forgot that behind the door have a mirror, then i see myself there and i scared and start screaming 2am, then my bro waked up and see me for 1sec, then he say "chocolates", then he sleept again, was an idiot kid. Thats my story, my halloween story, to be continued...

I always like to remember one Halloween where a man rode up in a horse and buggy, wearing a full metal suit of knight armor. I will always remember how the horse took a dump as it was walking in front of the one cranky neighbor's yard. I guess the horse sensed the tears of all the little children that man flipped off that night.

This Halloween memory seemed tragic to me at the time ... It happened when I was about 6 years old. We lived in a rural part of central North Dakota at that time and we would see snow as early as mid-October. My costumes always had to involve my winter coat or a snowmobile suit. The year that tragedy struck, I was trudging through deep snow at the end of our trick-or-treating, when I started to stumble and fall. I somehow tossed my whole bucket of candy up into the air and it landed in the snow! It was all spread out and each candy piece made an individual deep hole in a snow bank! I cried and cried so my mom made my sister split her candy with me when we got home. I felt instantly better but my sister won't let me forget this moment and her sacrifice decades later!!! It looked something like this ...
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back