Announcement Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One night, as me and my brothers were trick-or-treating, we got lost in the dark woods. It was so scary it felt that we were in a horror movie. It was so quiet and sinister as well. We were eventually found by my parents and a rescue team 8 hours later.

'Till this day I still fear Halloween:)

One Halloween when I was younger, I was trick or treating with friends... and there were a group of kids throwing water balloons at people so we obviously took action and did something about it :) Lets just say me and my squad took care of it ;)
18s0jpmtuy3enjpg.jpg

Last edited:
When I was 7 (Maybe 8. Unsure.) I decided I was going to sneak out and go onto houses on the streets smaller kids usually weren't allowed to go on, the ones with haunted houses and teenagers who would dress up way too creepily for my parent's comfort. I have no clue how my parents didn't know we left, honestly, we were the loudest kids in our age group. I was with my best friend at the time, so him and I went together to this one huge house, which we were sure would have tons of candy. We both ran up to the door and rang the doorbell. Turns out, the owner of the house had set up a prank with his teenage kids where when someone rang the doorbell, the kids would throw water balloons at the unfortunate victim, screaming 'Trick or Treat!' until they ran off. It was dark and they didn't realize (or they didn't care) that we weren't even 2nd graders, and straight up pelted us with water balloons. Of course, we ran off, and when my mom asked us why we were soaked, I decided that it would be a good idea to say we had tried to swim in the puddles around the street.
My mom did not believe us, and we went home with our candy bags confiscated. I regret that Halloween so badly.

My favorite Halloween memory has to have been this year for sure! My son dressed up as Mickey Mouse and it was the best thing ever!

P.S. If I find a photo later I'll post it!

When I was in 8th grade, I wanted to go trick-or-treating. Mostly, I just still wanted a reason to dress up :). My younger sister and friends decided they were too old, so I went by myself. I'd still go now if I could get away with it ;D

My favorite thing is when people go all out with decorating their houses. This year someone had a detailed graveyard in the front, lights, fog machines, and the rooms facing the street had skeletons in all the windows. The dining room had a whole skeleton family sitting to dinner. Also gotta love any pirate themed decorations!

I was never into Halloween to be honest, but there was this one time, about 2 years ago. I attended to a party and exactly before me and my friends decided to go trick or treating. So we dressed up, I had some very well done make up on my face acting as if I had a cut. Whilst on our journey to collect candy, we came to this house and once we went in, a boy, who I would guess was about 2 years older than me opened the door and wanted us to go in to show us his house and his halloween decorations. I knew it wasn't part of the plan, but my friends and I felt we were mature enough to go in, so we did. Anyways, his house was full of these great decorations and amazing artwork. When we finally came to the kitchen, next to the door there was a person, whom I thought was a statue dressed with a large cloak also covering his face. As we went in I casually walked in and suddenly this cheeky kid switched off the lights, and after 5 seconds switched them back on and there was this terrifying man with a knife and fake blood approaching us. As we started to back off, the man with the cloak suddenly looked at us and screamed welcome. There we just ran out, obviously knowing afterwards that it was a joke and that we weren't the only victims.

Sincerely, Kyle.

I was never into Halloween to be honest, but there was this one time, about 2 years ago. I attended to a party and exactly before me and my friends decided to go trick or treating. So we dressed up, I had some very well done make up on my face acting as if I had a cut. Whilst on our journey to collect candy, we came to this house and once we went in, a boy, who I would guess was about 2 years older than me opened the door and wanted us to go in to show us his house and his halloween decorations. I knew it wasn't part of the plan, but my friends and I felt we were mature enough to go in, so we did. Anyways, his house was full of these great decorations and amazing artwork. When we finally came to the kitchen, next to the door there was a person, whom I thought was a statue dressed with a large cloak also covering his face. As we went in I casually walked in and suddenly this cheeky kid switched off the lights, and after 5 seconds switched them back on and there was this terrifying man with a knife and fake blood approaching us. As we started to back off, the man with the cloak suddenly looked at us and screamed welcome. There we just ran out, obviously knowing afterwards that it was a joke and that we weren't the only victims.

Sincerely, Kyle.
That's like... the definition of stranger danger.

One time i was out trick or treating with my sister, we went to a house, there was a "prop" of a person there. (well thats what i thought till this happened) the person dressed as the dead prop was there, i walked up and he jumped at me. it scared the ever loving crud outta me, if you are reading this person who did that, DONT DO IT AGAIN!

Lol

I'm a little late, but I figured I might as well share one of my Halloween stories.

One night me and my friend were going to this Halloween event called "Scarowinds". Basically, our local amusement park turns into a scare park with "monsters" and "mazes" for the months leading up to Halloween. My friend was trying to be brave, and told this monster "You're not scary!" The monster then proceeded to chase him around the park, and he was screaming in fear. This was years and years back, so he obviously wouldn't be scared now a days, but it was still funny at the time.

As a teenager around Halloween I would get an old purse that belonged to my mother and tie fishing line to it. At the stop sign which had a street light nearby I placed the purse just beyond the sign in the road. I hid behind some bushes and waited for a car to come by. When a driver saw the purse they would slowly pull up to it, open the car door and reach out to pick it up. When their hand was close to grabbing it I yanked the string attached to the purse which pulled it way out of reach very quickly startling the driver who would close the door and drive away. Many were good sports and waved as they drove away sometimes giving a couple of honks. A few drivers actually snatched the purse and took off! We would later find the purse further down the road. Good clean harmless fun.

2 Halloweens ago, I decided to buy candy to give to the kids trick-or-treating. After a few hours of this, the doorbell rang and a police officer was standing at the door. I asked him what happened and he said a kid said my candy was poisoned! It was a scary experience but we hashed it out and even had a few laughs over it.

Sadly I don't really do anything on Halloween, just pizza and video games lol
The only scary thing this year was that it was Little Caesars

My brother and I would dress up like undead pirates and our pirates from POTCO for Halloween. We would get several plastic swords and daggers and fight like you did in the game. Miss those days, can't wait for this to be brought back!

One Halloween, my family and I were trick or treating... One house had one of those candy bowls outside and a sign that said "Please take one." I, of course, took one. My cousins decided to take advantage of this oppurtinity and began hauling candy into their bags. Turns out, the owner of the house had a camera focused on the bowl and was watching it? So she came out, grabbed one of my cousins, and emptied his candy bag back into the bowl and told him to leave. Still my favorite Halloween memory.

Awww that's a bit funny, but mean, and creepy that someone would touch a kid like that.

If someone wanted the candy that badly, I'd let them take it, lol. I had to help give out candy this year, and a kid down the street came to the house twice. Given we're up on a hill with a long driveway and no neighbors, it was a walk to get here, so I just said, OH you're back! and gave them a lot of candy, lol. It was so cold here anyways that there weren't many trick or treaters, and I hate having the extra candy sitting around , so I'm like, take more! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back