Announcement Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One guy came to the door without a costume on, he yelled trick or treat, and put out his hands.
I asked him, "Where is your bag? Do you need one?" (willing to give him a bag to carry his loot)
and he said, "I don't have a bag, I just eat as I go"

It was sooo funny! :p

One of the best Hallowe'ens that I remember was long ago. I entered a costume contest at my local science museum, dressed up as mad scientist (Lab coat, Magnifying glass, Pale-faced makeup, Old aviator goggles, Head lamp, Einstein-like-hair...). -My family always makes our own costumes, and we do so with surprising dedication... I ended up tying the competition with my sister, who was dressed as Frankenstein's Monster (Also with the most intricate details). We were awarded a prize of an undead garden with carnivorous plants and spooky tombstone ornaments.
This wasn't even as amusing as the year where we dressed up as a whaler and pirate!

Oh my gosh @Irene! Awesome awesome graphics. <3

One halloween, I dressed up in a full body black robe with a zombie mask, and sat limp in a rocking chair on our front porch. As people came up for candy, I'd sit up, wave, and say, hello. I didn't wanna scare them TOO badly, but just enough that they'd jump. ;)

Oh my gosh @Irene! Awesome awesome graphics. <3

One halloween, I dressed up in a full body black robe with a zombie mask, and sat limp in a rocking chair on our front porch. As people came up for candy, I'd sit up, wave, and say, hello. I didn't wanna scare them TOO badly, but just enough that they'd jump. ;)

Thanks! Enjoy a cute pirate pumpkin :p

Although I am a bit late on the Halloween side, I guess since this is still open, I'll give it a go! I think one of the best memories is when I stayed up for somewhere around 32 hours straight and watched a huge marathon of movies like Chucky, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and a lot of other random scary movies. I have a little bit too much time on my hands sometimes, but that is fine with me. At least I can stay entertained in one way or another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back