Announcement Happy Holidays 2018!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year, about this time, I always make it a point to try a new recipe. This year, I've made eggnog cookies.
Many, many eggnog cookies.
So, I have been celebrating the holidays giving most of them to my neighbors, and then taking the rest to eat over lunch with family.

May the holidays fill you with joy, and cookies.
Merry Christmas!

On Sunday, my dad stopped by to give us our gifts from him. My hubby, boys and I had dinner with sister-in-law and two of her daughters on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day we'll be at home with our boys for our presents. The youngest... well, he is almost 12 and figured out things, so this is an off year for us... we usually did Christmas Eve our gifts, and Christmas Day morning Santa's... but... yeah. This coming Saturday, we'll be at my mother's house for Christmas with my family... grandmother, aunt and her family, my brother and his family, and mom... dad should be coming as well. This will be the first Christmas in mom's new house. Hopefully it will be a peaceful day and no d r a m a. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Spending time with my wife and kids, then over to my parents house to have dinner. Later back home to relax and game, ofc I log on to TLOPO to have some fun running around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back