Happy International Women's Day!!!!!!!!

J

Jade Wildfury

Today, March 8th 2011 is the 100th anniversary of International Women’s Day. At some point in our lives, we meet someone who inspires us by their courage, strength, talent. Though we feel it in our hearts, we often don't say it aloud. On International Women's Day, It is the day to wish your wife, mom, sis, grandma or aunt, tell her how special she is and what a beautiful difference she has made to your life. For the woman who inspires a Happy International Women's Day!!!!

This is the first time that I heard that there was an "International Women's Day"...day. Just like how there is a grandparents day.

Me too, actually. We don't celebrate anything "international" ... selfish maybe? :confused: But I fully respect that, I have a lot of amazing ladies around me. It's just that I would say "happy international women's day" to them.

Me too, actually. We don't celebrate anything "international" ... selfish maybe? :confused: But I fully respect that, I have a lot of amazing ladies around me. It's just that I would say "happy international women's day" to them.

would "NOT" say ... lol, fail ...

Back