Announcement Happy Second Sunday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lovely Grandmother would send us a box of home made goodies around Christmas. Sugar Cookies, Rice Krispy Treats, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge, Buckeyes, and some Coconut Bars (I think that's what it's called?)

My Grandma is probably the only reason why I would gain 10 lbs during the holidays lol.

For Santa we used to make Chocolate Chip cookies and make sure we buy carrots or celery for the reindeer. :)

We leave fudge, oatmeal cream pies, and samoas (Carmel delights) that my grandma makes from scratch every year! with milk :) my aunt just had a new baby 2 weeks ago, so I'm so excited for the next 10-12 years since we'll have another kid in the family to believe in santa clause since my sister and cousin are both too old for it now.

Favorite type would have to be a lemon cake that my great grandpa used to bake. Last year he was able to teach me how to make it which was lucky for me since he unfortunately died earlier this year but I'll make sure to bake a couple in his honor this year.

I usually try to leave homemade chocolate chip cookies WHEN possible. All depends on if we get any dough or ingredients to make them. We have left Oreos for Santa before. AND we always leave 1 small (baby) carrot for each reindeer. (Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph).

:merry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back