Announcement Happy St Patrick's Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I consider myself lucky..due to the fact that this time last year, to be able to once again even see the old POTCO islands, hear the background music, chat with old pirate friends...was just a dream. I honestly had given up hope, that the chance to play again was gone. I searched and searched for a replacement to no avail. Little did I know, the possibility was there in the talents and dedication in others, who had the same passion for this community that I had. And now here we are, creating pirates, entertained in cut scenes, wielding a rusty cutlass and following a task in a story line. I can, once again, name and sail a ship, have an adventure on the sea or on a familiar island. I can battle ships and enemys. I can level my pirate, weapons, ship and cannons. ....Oh yes, I do consider myself lucky. Lucky indeed. Thank You TLOPO.....Happy St. Patrick's Day!...Green Groggs around for everyone...!

I've always said being Irish brings me luck. I was able to get an Alpha key from IRC chat. I've found 3 Beta keys in game which I've shared with my guild mates. Some guild members think I bring better loot when sailing with them in game.
:raft:

I like to march in the St. Patrick's Day parade in NYC for luck!
That's what we'll be doing tomorrow!

Thanks for deleting my original post regarding the parade tomorrow because "someone" thought the thread was only about lucky charms.
Wow...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and BTW - Noticed that not everyone got a medal for St. Patrick's Day, including myself, among many others.
Is there some task that needs to be done, a need to know someone in particular?
Just curious.

As per the OP's post (https://piratesforums.co/threads/happy-st-patricks-day.17680/), the purpose of the thread is about what your lucky charm and so only those who actually mention what their lucky charm will receive a medal.

As per the OP's post (https://piratesforums.co/threads/happy-st-patricks-day.17680/), the purpose of the thread is about what your lucky charm and so only those who actually mention what their lucky charm is receive a medal.
I do believe I posted what I do for luck, which is one of the options mentioned in the start of the thread, if you go ahead and read that.
But thanks for the heads up!
Yeah.
And now of course, your post and this reply are off-topic, so...
Thanks again!
Or is there something you do that brings you Luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back