Announcement Happy St Patrick's Day !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lucky Charm is the IDOL in EL Patron mine always give me good LUCK!

giphy.gif

At the moment my lucky charm would certainly be my leather wristband since I walk around with it. I also have a glass sculpture of a wolf sitting next to my desktop that I pretty much look at everyday. I'm soon hoping to get a custom chain made and maybe in a couple of years a few tattoos here and there.

For me, I think my lucky charm is my Wolf Tail. Somehow, after I got it I seem to have had better luck in my life. (Which is still, by anyone else's standards, absolutely atrocious luck.)

I haven't exactly got a lucky charm any more.
A few years back I used to have a TY beanie baby frog that always brought me luck so I carried it in my purse all the time,till my purse was stolen with cards and phone. Never got it back..
I haven't had a lucky charm since as it seems (for me) that they take a price for all the luck they have given lol.

But I do carry a crystal/gemstone on me when I need it :)

GOD, the thought of family/good friends, & bit of spare change in me pocket. Be those me lucky charms (don't be stealin' em)!

I carry a small stone I, uhm, procured from Blarney castle in County Cork, Ireland.

And, btw, no one says St. "Patty" as Patty is the female nickname. Paddy is the male equivalent but no one in Ireland ever says St. Paddy (or Patty), ever.

Last edited:
Lucky charm or item(s) would have to be my miniature of the Snarf character from Thundercats, have always had good luck when he was around.

Hmm... do unlucky charms count? I'm not a very lucky guy. :p (My unlucky charm is a golden dolphin pendant with an emerald and 2 small diamonds on it. Was gonna give it to a certain someone, but heh... Life had other plans!)

And @Mood Rock took those "Lucky Charms" from my house, as I was currently eating those when some colorful rock absconded with the rest of my box... which now have unicorns in them. I'll get back at ya, mate! Never steal me Lucky Charms!

What is your Lucky Charm?

Or is there something you do that brings you Luck?

Tell us, and receive our newest medal

View attachment 101537

happy-saint-patricks-day-glitter-gif-new.gif

Thank you to @Irene for the medal
Thread will close next Sunday at noon EDT

I get the feeling you may be an actual red headed Irish maiden.

I've always been really good at finding 4-leaf clovers. My brother can as well. So can both of my sons. Might be the luck of the Irish in us.

:potofgold::cloverhead:
They need to update that pot emoe, it's only three leaf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back