Admin
summer2.PNG

summer3.PNG

Happy Summer 2017 !!

Tell us what your plans are for the summer,
and you will receive our latest medal:

Summer.png

summer1.PNG

Thank you @Irene for the Summer 2017 medal!!

Any posts not in accordance with the OP's request will be removed and no medal awarded

Thread will close June 26th at 10:00 pm EDT

I plan on working at my local school to teach kids some summer school stuff. As well as be a camp counselor for sports!

Then again also playing TLOPO

I'm in the car on the way to Gettysburg while typing this! I also got a job at a local pizza place about a month ago so I'll be busy with that. Also playing guitar, doing stuff with friends, marching band, and gaming will keep me pretty busy this summer :)

Well, I can already tick off 8 from this bucket list, in the last few weeks I've:
1. Seen fireworks
2. made Ice-cream
3. read lots of books (I get through 4 or 5 in the average week)
4. been to a movie
5. had a picnic
6. 5 random acts of kindness....bought dinner for homeless people twice, bought shoes for a homeless guy, helped an elderly neighbour...not quite up to 5 yet :)
7. cleaned out 5 closets/drawers
8. had a family game night

...plans for the rest of the summer.....finnish off making my garden look awesome (fencing is done, now we need bark chippings, a new gate and LOTS of plants), host many BBQs in my newly beautiful garden, read even more books, sail the seas of the Caribbean (online only :( )

I've got three vacations this summer, two of which I am traveling on my own so I'm pretty excited!! First I'll visit my grandparents in Colorado, then go to Washington to visit my girl, then to Canada for a wedding! I will be playing lots of TLOPO as well since I get three days off of work generally! :D

Here are my Currently Summer 2017 Plans:
1. Fourth of July Fireworks
2. Relax by the lake with my family
3. Go on a family camping trip
4. Play some TLOPO
5. Go out on a boat
6. Hang out with friends
7. Go swimming, kayaking, canoeing etc.. I would definitely like to try and Golf this Summer as well if it's regular or Mini-Golf either or

Relax, drink, play TLOPO as much as possible, meet new and fun people in this community, play other fun PC games, collect more, movies, turn 34 in August(dangit I hate that), continually confuse my guild by using random words here and there, set off mortar and artillery rounds for the 4th, spend time with my family, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back