Announcement Happy Summer 2017 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This summer I'll be fishing, crabbing, playing TLOPO (hopefully will get level 50) going to the beach, starting a new hobby knifemaking. Too many things I want to do, not enough time :D

So far, summer plans have included planting a veggie garden and baseball. Youngest son has his state USSSA Tournament coming up at the end of the month. Once baseball is over... I'll probably feel lost, lol. He'll have football practice starting up. Oldest has already started that himself. Other than that, for myself... I plan on reading as much as I can.

Happy Summer!

I'm excited for what the rest of my summer has in store. Fireworks on the 4th, bonfires with family & friends, lots of ice cream and junk food!

If only I could have made it to the beach...

:sunny:

I plan to work all summer building up my programming skills. Gonna try to build my own portfolio website, either from scratch or using Wordpress, gonna try to go to the beach, and try to work out. Might try to get back to my fan fiction stories as well.

Go to the beach and swim in the lake.
Have midsummer night BBQ with family (and sauna).
Have a picnic.
Read some books.

Probably more but can't think of em all right now.

Have a grew summer everyone! <3

My summer plans include but not limited to:
  1. Attending summer classes (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)
  2. Spending time with family & friends
  3. Heading over to beach (when and if possible)
  4. Moderating over at forums
  5. Playing TLOPO, League of Legends & CSGO
  6. Resting
  7. Coffee, a lot of coffee
  8. Investing time in-game with a few good friends from here
  9. Awaiting 8th anniversary of Dark Archive
  10. Linux & Software
  11. [insert_activity_here]

*I wish everyone and all to pass your summer with your most beloved ones! Remember, every summer has a story to tell - make yours count! Keep safe out there people!

My plans for the summer are diverse. First I plan to play TLOPO as much as time allows while enjoying time with my wife and engaging other activities.
I plan to do nature photography. After July 4th I am permitted to climb into my tree stand once again but I am also going to construct a ground blind again. I have been under many restrictions sine my surgeries in July and December.
I also will be fishing as I bought a very large inflatable boat and trolling motor. I live near a state park with a large lake.
I will also continue helping my mom and dad as they are limited in their abilities but still live on their property which requires attention as well as the equipment.
I just need to figure out a schedule as I work full time, although I have been considering retiring. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back