Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
summer2018a.jpg

Happy Summer 2018 !!

Tell us what you plan to do this summer,
and you will receive our latest medal:

summer2018.png

summer2018b.jpg

Thank you @Irene for the Summer 2018 medal!!

Any posts not in accordance with the OP's request will be removed and no medal awarded

Thread will close June 27th at 10:00 pm EDT

Besides my usual #BringBackMoodRock advocating, I will be paying more attention towards the issue of rock abuse.
This following PSA on this issue sums up the details about it:
This summer, I will not only be advancing the colorful agendas of my family and I, but for all of rock-kind.
After all, what is the point of having colors when someone with petraphobia grinds you up into sand?
Even then, some people don't like sand.
Whether it be due to being coarse, rough, or getting everywhere, no rock--even a grain of sand--is safe from abuse.
That is why I am going to be a rock's rights activist this summer, and forevermore.

With all good Intentions ! I plan on having Central Air Conditioning before it gets HOT out !! Unlike the past 92 °F - 98 °F days we've encountered not to mention the 100°F - 106°F Heat Index !! ............ and then .... and then .... maybe I can get my storage shed rebuilt and have a cool night and shower at least ! Also may make a trip to the Twin Cities to visit a friend that will be there from Malaysia ( Yet to meet In person , just gaming and phone ) be nice to make a trip through the Cheesehead state also .... I needs some smoked fish and lottsa cheese !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back