Announcement Happy Thanksgiving 2018 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Captain Star. I am thankful that I was born in this country and have the freedom to give help to people in need and this is mostly because of all the hero's that came before us and right now fighting for our freedom we have here and the hero's around us every day like the Police, Fire, Ems and first responders who protect us right here in our own neighborhoods. They are out in the cold so we can stay warm and safe.
I'm thankful to be here. And pretty healthy as well. And free to love, work, worship and play as I choose.
And of course, I am free to choose to play tlopo on computers I can afford to buy and own because of my country.

Happy Holidays to all.

Hi Captain Star. I am thankful that I was born in this country and have the freedom to give help to people in need and this is mostly because of all the hero's that came before us and right now fighting for our freedom we have here and the hero's around us every day like the Police, Fire, Ems and first responders who protect us right here in our own neighborhoods. They are out in the cold so we can stay warm and safe.
I'm thankful to be here. And pretty healthy as well. And free to love, work, worship and play as I choose.
And of course, I am free to choose to play tlopo on computers I can afford to buy and own because of my country.

Happy Holidays to all.
Thank you.

Was not going to post to this thread (only because I feel I usually go ‘all sentimental’). If I were to be completely honest though, besides family to me and true friends...I must say that I am thankful for this forums.

Very few might actually understand this but, to have a place online to where I have opportunity to write (which I love doing ) this alone keeps me sane enough to handle the burdens of life, especially of late.

Thank you, pirate forums!

I am thankful for everything I have done to get to the spot I am right now in life. I've had a lot of turmoil lately and I feel like I am doing pretty good with it all.

I am thankful for my family, friends, and the fact that this thread isn't closed yet so I can still make a post on here and earn the medal, even though it should be closed as of yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back