Announcement Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than family and friends, you the dev team of TLOPO, ever since I heard about the game removing reserved time slots I've been playing nothing else since, thank you guys for spending your time and money to ressurect this game!

I'm honestly most thankful for the enormous amount of work and money the team has put into reviving this game. My life is not exactly in a good place right now, but TLOPO and its community offer a much needed escape from everything. I can't imagine how hard it must be to recreate such a massive game with only volunteer time, especially with the people who complain about minor problems while ignoring the selfless attitude of the staff and the weekly (or more) updates, so I want to thank you all so much for sticking through and giving us such an amazing game. Keep up the great work!

I'm very thankful for my friends and family, and my DA online family as well. I'm very thankful for my job, coworkers, and my health. I honestly cannot ask for more.

I am thankful for the wonderful people that make it possible for us all to be here experiencing TLoPO and seeing it grow.
I am thankful as always for my friends and family, old and new.
I am thankful of the changes that I've made in my life during this past year and for the person I am becoming because of those changes.
I am thankful that after spending Friday night in hospital with chest pains....I have now been told after blood tests, ecg's and chest x-rays that I didn't have a heart attack and actually have a healthy heart.
Lastly and by no means leastly....I am thankful for my daughter and the joy she brings to my life and to Alin for being my perfect guy <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back