Announcement Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess something I would be thankful for off the top of my head would be my inner circle of people. Most of all probably my bois Jawn and Misha Flotsam. These bois let me constantly poke fun about them and of course I let them do the same. Its always fun trying to get each others attention by either going "hey egg where you hiding" and our other inside jokes. With a world full of salty pirates, and even saltier civilians its good to be able to find such class acts of tomfoolery in my area. May the egg and the one spicy boi continue on giving out some of the spiciest and flavorful roasts within our inner circle. May our fun never be tainted, and may our aims never waiver. Also to my boi the egg don't get too well done in the Caribbean sun.

I'm thankful for having a roof over my head and a hot meal everyday and for my family and my fiance who are always there for me <3

And I'm thankful to all of those who have brought TLOPO to us to enjoy once again :)

Ahoy ..
This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful to be celebrating with our pirate community once again!
My thanks to the staff for their continued efforts to keep our game alive and growing!
And I'm especially thankful that our guild, Savage Seas, has established itself as a very caring, fun, and friendly guild.
I consider Savage Seas my pirate family and always enjoy our time together.
Happy Thanksgiving to all & Hugs All Around ..
~ Brie Silver
Savage Seas Guild Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back