Happy Thanksgiving!

What do you like the most about Thanksgiving?

• Total voters

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!
Cool_Turkey.gif
Happy_Thanksgiving_Banner_3.gif
pilglobe.gif

First of all, this is the time that is set aside for us (in US time and several other countries), to be thankful. We are to be thankful everyday, but it's always good to have one day for everyone to slow down, and actually spend time to feel and act upon it.​

If you would like to express what you are especially thankful for this year, please look up this thread and say it here: https://piratesforums.co/threads/holiday-its-that-time-again.5427/​

A lot of us have different ways to be excited about Thanksgiving holiday, and have different ways of celebrating it. Let's hear what Thanksgiving means the most for you, guys!​

I'll start first ... What I love the most about Thanksgiving are:
1. To be with my family
2. The long weekend holiday around Thanksgiving
3. To watch TV programs on how to prepare for the food!
4. The FOOD, of course!

I love Thanksgiving(and all holidays, really) because they make you rest a little and take a break from your busy life to spend some time with others. Thanksgiving is great because it keeps you in touch with your humble and giving side..... and THE FOOD ZOMG!! :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! ;D

Happy Thanksgiving! Love spending time with family, having a long weekend (4 days!! :D), and helping with the food :D Helping make apple pie and turkey tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving indeed Family and friends…
Alas.. busy bee I have been in other adventures and professional endeavors.
"Sea" to "Space" this old salt has embarked upon... perhaps I shall tell ye tales soon?

I had seen the several kind tributes to the Pirate character "Achilles"
I can assure you he is most humbled and appreciative.
I'd like to take the opportunity to visit you all this thanksgiving and give a
Sincere “hello” and happy holidays!

My departure from this Caribbean world was concluded with a kind and generous farewell wave
by none other than your dear Pirate Lord, Captain Star. Dear friend she be... and to that...
i come to greet not only that dear soul... but ye all and share these thoughts and blessings....

Gang…
I’m so grateful for the life I have here in this protected Country and surroundings.
I have been to third world nations.. I have seen real poverty and devastation.
I have what most of the world does not on a daily basis. I have comforts and conveniences I take for granted all the time.
Indoor plumbing, electricity on demand… we even have electricity outside for others to use at will in social places…. Appliances to make our daily routines easy.. simple.
I have the ability to believe in my Lord without the fear of getting beaten or imprisoned,
I have grace that when I fall, I have a safe refuge to shelter me in my faith…..

When a plane crashes and most of the guests parish but some survive… who do we thank…. Every day I arise and have breath in my lungs as I step onto plush carpet
Inside a rather large bedroom filled with modern electronics and comforts….
Who do I thank for that..? …. do I thank anyone for that….?
Friends… you may not see eye to eye with all my beliefs or perspectives…
But, do we not all have something to be thankful for…
are we grateful for what we have?

Friends… please consider now… consider this time of the year…
Regardless of what your faith is, or what country your from seeing we have
many members who reside in different countries in this fantastic community and Castle…
Let us all give thanks and be grateful for the many, many blessings we have in our lives.

~The good Captain Walter and I continue to share the fond memories of you all, here on fiddlers green....
He sends his best holiday wishes to you all... I assure you.. he is not dead nor idle! (wink)

May you have a safe and happy holiday today!

Waving hello and wishing you all the best…

Sincerely, your friend, Drew …aka, Achilles

i like pie and i like telling a bunch of fisherman lies to my other fellow outdoorsman as we eat the pie.

Happy, Happy, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :) :fight: Make sure ye have some rum (in the game of course) I on the other hand have stolen all of yer rum... hehe come and catch me :)

Back