Whether it be looting, pillaging,
or sailing the high seas just to name a few

We want to know what your 'true love' is

For telling us, you will receive your very own Tia Dalma's locket

Locket.png

Valentines1.PNG

Thank you to @Irene for the latest medal
Thread will close next Sunday

Me own true love would be riding the ocean waves with me ship, her bow dipping forward as she slices through the salty water. Me own true love is the spray of the invigorating mist of wind and sea tears caressing my face as I take the helm. Me own true love is the cry of the gulls overhead as they follow me ship in hopes of a meal. But most of all me own true love is coming about and heading to port with a load of plenty booty and all hands safe and alive, coming home to rest me weary bones with a huge tankard of rum and a hearty meal, warm and satisfied. Toasting me mates with a grin and a yo ho ho, and hearing them cheer their captain in return. That be a fine love to have!

My 'true love' is for this community and for the people who I work with every day making TLOPO amazing. I love all of you all bunches!! I'm glad to be a part of this and to work with such amazing people. Along with the special someone who knows who they are. ;)

Last edited:
My true love is all in the game. The people I meet, friends I make, challenges of the quests and leveling...all of these and more. In addition I love the commitment of the volunteers at all levels who make this game and forum possible. Were it not for them I would not have the opportunity to experience the wonders expressed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back