Announcement Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My true love is Star Wars and @Brittany is pretty cool too.

STAR TREK!?! lol. I'm one of those people that like both Star Trek and Star Wars!

giphy.gif

My heart is way too big to have just one true Love so, this is a small list.
My piratey true love is my amazing Guild family. <3 I'm honoured and humbled daily to be at the helm of such a great group of folks, my friends, each of them hold a special place in my heart.
<3 other Loves are Davy and Star and being active in the Community as a Moderator and as a friend to all of you. It's really such a privilege to be among the Staff and also to be all of your friends here on forums and or in game!

<3 My worldly loves are plenty but topping the list is my dog Suzie. She's so old now and she's all that I have left of my mom's who died a few years ago. I worry about her daily as she's already almost 15 but she's so spunky still. She's a toy poodle so she may actually live a few more years, but idk. She sleeps like 20 hours a day. She still spins around in a 360, but now she falls a lot and bumps into things. :( I made her steak for Valentine's dinner because I'm worried it may be her last. <3 Suzie dog
2017-02-14 (13).png

<3 my real True Loves are Life, Friends, Music, Pizza and Coffee with Almond Joy creamer, and Peace
and also my new SUV. I love winter now because of it.
2017-02-14 (12).png

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! <3 <3 <3

My truest love is the most selfish one. I decided that this year my steamy, hot, valentine is yours truly. I know, I know. Many of you wanted to have me and I could have been your valentine but, instead I have hogged myself all to myself. How selfish of me!

On a more serious note, happy Valentine's day to those who have a special someone in their life, and a happier #SinglesAwarenessDay to those who don't have one quite yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back