Harpy drawing

AngelHeartshot

Swashbuckler
Nothing pirate related. Just made this out of boredom during free time in school and kept going on with her.
1570398463525892363406.jpg

Very nice, you're so good with a pencil and paper. I'm trying to get into the groove of traditional art now after years of digital and man is it difficult.

Very nice, you're so good with a pencil and paper. I'm trying to get into the groove of traditional art now after years of digital and man is it difficult.
Personally I would really love to try digital art because it just seems to make more smooth art than art done on paper, but I've grown up with pencil and paper and have been trying my best to practice on it that it's at a point I would hate to go through the hard work practicing and then make the transition to digital art immediately. Even then, thank you kindly for the reply.

Personally I would really love to try digital art because it just seems to make more smooth art than art done on paper, but I've grown up with pencil and paper and have been trying my best to practice on it that it's at a point I would hate to go through the hard work practicing and then make the transition to digital art immediately. Even then, thank you kindly for the reply.

No problem! If you're going to start seriously with graphics design on Digital, I would highly recommend checking out a drawing tablet like a WACOM Intuos (Pro, if possible), since you have muscle memory related to drawing with pencil and paper, you'll be able to retain most of that and transfer relatively smoothly to digital art.

Back