Has anyone else on break from this game?

Nicholas Elfrink

Honorable Pirate
I’ve not been playing this game for awhile, mainly because I have recently gotten a Xbox one. But I feel like this game isn’t as good as it used to be. If something cool happens I’ll get on for about 15 minutes.
If you feel the same comment below.

I was hyped back when I got my beta key for a while and that did not last long. I dont play myself anymore and rarely hop on to see what's the scoop and that is about it.

I came to this game with the intent of getting a legendary cursed weapon of note and to beat the Raven's Cove quest as well as investigating into INFERNO, a guild I used to be a part of.

Now that the first 2 of those are done (I got the Thunderspine), I'm not playing that much anymore.

It was a blast, and I'll probably come back for INFERNO, but I have my eyes on other horizons.

Playing less due to chores and Spring arriving any month now !! lol , hope that was the last snow a few days ago . Need to finish work on my 3 Season Porch : Raised the floor 2 foot from ground level , redid the walls and lighting and have my spot ready for a fireplace . Storage is getting rebuilt this spring , Everythings stored In the garages which Is difficult finding anything .... I think there's a boat in one of them buried ....A ....ATV ..... A Trailer ........... Joy joy joy ! Plus It's getting close making a trip to WI for some good cheese and Smoked Fish ! ( Might even visit my sister there ) Ugh ! lol

I've been pretty burnt out on the game since I mastered my third pirate. I do like to hop on and check out new updates every once in a while, but I probably won't really be getting back into the game until some major new content is added.

Back