Has Anyone Tried "Sailing the Edge"?

I remember this glitch in potco, though it kinda took the fun out of fighting enemy ships when you do not get any damage :p

na it does still have its issues mostly with the hunters and warships literally disappearing before or after i fire a broadside at them reappearing and reepeat
Never seen them disappear but but it is true that they will sometimes seem to have difficulty finding you out there after you sink the previous ones, you sometimes have to wait for 15 minutes or more for them to find you other times it works just as it did in potco.

Never seen them disappear but but it is true that they will sometimes seem to have difficulty finding you out there after you sink the previous ones, you sometimes have to wait for 15 minutes or more for them to find you other times it works just as it did in potco.
yep seen that plenty of times however it gives me enough time to repair and usually when i get that bug i dont have enough as i call lead ahead of them so i give alittle bit more and they reappear

Back