Discussion Has being in a guild lost it's touch?

Fred Anderson

Forum Mod
I was in a guild (The Juggernauts or Juggernauts, my memory is terrible) before I took my hiatus and it was amazing, friendly people, really family-like. I always love those guilds that are family-like but I guess my question is it still cool to rep a guild or is even being one really worth it?

Really depends on what you want from a guild to answer if it is worth it. I personally like fun, active guilds that dont make me do events if i choose not too, not to mention it is more fun looting when you have that blue chat to read. If that is something you are looking for I would suggest, raise by wolves, Greed & Glory, or maybe this new guild that ppl seem to like pirates obsession. Good luck to you!

Really depends on what you want from a guild to answer if it is worth it. I personally like fun, active guilds that dont make me do events if i choose not too, not to mention it is more fun looting when you have that blue chat to read. If that is something you are looking for I would suggest, raise by wolves, Greed & Glory, or maybe this new guild that ppl seem to like pirates obsession. Good luck to you!
Thanks for suggesting wolves! However, as the co-gm, wolves are no longer active. (the other guild admins quit) . Both those guilds are great guilds. Pirate obsession is my main guild currently. Also, I have an alt in greed and glory. I agree with what you said too ^

I agree it depends on what your looking for in a guild. Most of my guilds have been like family to me, first was raised by wolves and now I’m in pirate obsession. I love every part of the guild, the people, the energy, and made me want be on game more. Before I found guild I was about to quit tlopo, and now I love being on game. Basically, it just depends what guild fits with you and how you want play the game.

I've been in several guilds but back in the potco days i made my guild haunted revenge and i recreated the guild in tlopo because i experienced a huge difference between different guilds. Most players join a guild because they want to add that extra fun to the game and like myself i love playing potco/tlopo solo but once i gained the guild it became so much more fun. Now it is like we have gained this whole other family. To me, this is what matters in a guild. That type of positive energy you can bring to the guild. Yes the extra events are awesome but what make a guild worth it is the energy type the guild brings to its members.. Especially new members. My guild isn't as big as it was in potco but it still feels like a family to everyone. So yes, if the guild is created right it should be still worth being in the guild. But yes it does depend on the player and what their goals/how they play the game for the guild type.

Back