Glitch Haunted Woods (Hallowed Woods)

SwiftBlade

Honorable Pirate
So for all of you who didn't know I did the quest the second it came out, giving me a 6 hour exp boost for me to grind with and so much more. My timer had ran out and I no longer had the exp boost I gained from the quest. Recently when the bug fix for old players who couldn't do the quest came out, the quest was given to me a second time. I'm not 100% sure if this exactly is a bug but knowing most quests you can do just once I'm 99.99% sure it's a glitch.

Fair winds, SwiftBlade!

While it is known that the update was intended to repair the quest for players of the previous year's iteration of Hollowed Woods, I believe that what you may have caught was as follows:

After completing the quest for your first time, the game marked you as "Done". This will have technically put you in the boat with Users who've completed the quest during the first Hollowed Woods as being able to do it a second time wasn't presently an option. If I'm understanding it correctly, the update for fixing the quest for Veteran players may have pitted you in with the lot and reset yours again, not being able to tell the difference between players who've presently completed it, or who've done it before.

I would highly recommend taking advantage of the second set of Double Experience, though I would also recommend submitting Feedback via the in-game F7 Menu.

Happy Pirating!

Back