Have a beta key!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey is it still possible to find a beta key by looting? how did you get ya? :)
Currently it is not possible to find a beta key in-game because the 2013 files from POTCO did not have the codes for the beta key written into them. There has been no word as to whether or not the developers will re-implement that.

Currently it is not possible to find a beta key in-game because the 2013 files from POTCO did not have the codes for the beta key written into them. There has been no word as to whether or not the developers will re-implement that.
They changed the code again? I really hope they re-implement it. I'm still hunting for a single key, even.

Pretty sure this is not the reason why, because I don't think POTCO ever had beta keys. I believe the code for beta keys was made by the tlopo devs, but the server migration removed keys from dropping in game.

Be nice for admin to answer definitively as people have told me they found them this week at boss fights.
I can confirm that keys cannot currently be found in game.

Pretty sure this is not the reason why, because I don't think POTCO ever had beta keys. I believe the code for beta keys was made by the tlopo devs, but the server migration removed keys from dropping in game.

That's what I meant, the POTCO files didn't have the code for beta keys written into them, thus why they're not currently in game. Guess I could've worded it a little better :p

So are there any plans to have keys drop again and if so any expected time they will be?

Ahoy Captain Redhorn,
Thank you for confirming that keys cannot currently be found, however, will they ever be implemented again or is the full release of the game soon enough that you shouldn't need to?
-Kyle James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back