Have a Webcam?

I know it's different, but what I'm trying to point out is that, some ppl already stated their opinions about voice chat in the past. It is really ok to ask again, just like what you are doing right now, because some ppl have not joined the Forums when that thread was created, and some ppl really would like to pursue that, and the others might change their mind (from what they used to say).

So go ahead, maybe there are ppl out there who want to join ... especially if the chat is not using this forum/independent.

I know it's different, but what I'm trying to point out is that, some ppl already stated their opinions about voice chat in the past. It is really ok to ask again, just like what you are doing right now, because some ppl have not joined the Forums when that thread was created, and some ppl really would like to pursue that, and the others might change their mind (from what they used to say).

So go ahead, maybe there are ppl out there who want to join ... especially if the chat is not using this forum/independent.
yeah it would defiantly be independent

hey i would like to chat but not with a webcam skype however has a audio chat and is availible to everyone (i will video chat tho just thought this would be better for the people who like to keep there age and other info to themselves) if we use video chat then tinitalk or watever its called would be better so people dont have to pay for it

Back