Have a Webcam?

this isnt what you think.

i thought it'd be cool if the people that had a webcam on pirates could all do like a cam chat or something... me and rose were already planning on doing it, but i thougt'd it'd be funnererer with more people..

let me know, kthxbi

I do, but I'm not into looking/glancing to the camera and talk and chat and play pirates ...
It's hard enough to play and chat - I usually either 'sound' like ignoring ppl who are talking to me, or I stop what I'm doing to chat, sometimes completely ... I do multitask - in fact all the time - but there is always something that gets 'sacrificed' (read: still haven't mastered none of my pirates ... :facepalm:).

I do, but I'm not into looking/glancing to the camera and talk and chat and play pirates ...
It's hard enough to play and chat - I usually either 'sound' like ignoring ppl who are talking to me, or I stop what I'm doing to chat, sometimes completely ... I do multitask - in fact all the time - but there is always something that gets 'sacrificed' (read: still haven't mastered none of my pirates ... :facepalm:).

lol, who said you had to play & chat?

Yeah, I think that would be cool! Although people tend to judge others when they see them :/

james,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it doesnt matter what you look like

i do... but you already know that :p i can remember when me and eliza got like 14 people together and it was EPIC... what we did though was play pirates together and instead of typing we would just talk out loud with each other..

and with tinychat.com you can choose the option of just having the speaker on and not the webcam... because some people don't like showing their face ;P

but if not im okay with skype or whatever

i do... but you already know that :p i can remember when me and eliza got like 14 people together and it was EPIC... what we did though was play pirates together and instead of typing we would just talk out loud with each other..

and with tinychat.com you can choose the option of just having the speaker on and not the webcam... because some people don't like showing their face ;P

wurt about, ermmm... i forget it. i used to use it, but i stopped because creepers kept joining the chat room. but by the time i realized you could fix who you wanted in chat room, i forgot all my acc. info.

AHH!
its called stickam!

lol, who said you had to play & chat?

A-ha! You just wanna chat! :D

I believe Basil has asked ppl here about this chat thing (I'll look for the old thread). Majority didn't want it then, but who knows this time more ppl want to join. Must be the summery thingy ... nothing better to do, huh? ;)

lol okay XD AND YEAH STUPID CREEPERS

ikr, one time someone was like: stand up. me: no * boots from chat*

A-ha! You just wanna chat! :D

I believe Basil has asked ppl here about this chat thing (I'll look for the old thread). Majority didn't want it then, but who knows this time more ppl want to join. Must be the summery thingy ... nothing better to do, huh? ;)

ahahaha, totally :D

james,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it doesnt matter what you look like
Oh, ik, but it's like these avatars that people use. Sometimes they post pictures of themselves doing something or whatever, and I've noticed that a lot of my friends have found other people they know on Forums and have had 'changed opinions' of them when they saw the picture.
Remember when I put a pic of Antoine Dodsen? When my non-forum friend found that picture, he thought I was black, and for some reason that 'bothered him.' Otherwise, I would be fine doing that..

Oh, ik, but it's like these avatars that people use. Sometimes they post pictures of themselves doing something or whatever, and I've noticed that a lot of my friends have found other people they know on Forums and have had 'changed opinions' of them when they saw the picture.
Remember when I put a pic of Antoine Dodsen? When my non-forum friend found that picture, he thought I was black, and for some reason that 'bothered him.' Otherwise, I would be fine doing that..

errm, no.
but it shouldn't matter, dont let people judge you like that. black or white, you're you. thats all that matters.

it was? O_O

YES

:rolleyes: I hope ppl would have bigger heart than that ...

Back