Have You Ever Been On The Actual POTC "ride?"

• Thread starter Shamus The Brute
  • Start date
Your sister is going to be mad if she reads this Bella lol.

you know i watch her son, little manuel, i swear she practically throws that kid out of the car,..she hates dogs, too, specially, my stafford terrier, how we named her same name as my sister, i never remember, but she looks a little like a pitt, and my sister is scared of her, but the dog loves everyone, so the more she backs away the more the dog jumps on her,....so i am just screaming,....and my sister thinks i am screaming at her, i say, noooo i screaming the dog, down, down,.......no wonder she dont like my house,.....now tell me, why would someone be afraid of this little angel,.....and yup that is penny, she always was beating up on that poor dog, but they are same age, but the staffy still looks like a puppy, at the age of 13,......(i miss you penny)

Yes I have ridden the actual POTCO ride it was... well I can't descibe it very well... let's just put it as some of you have like " magic ".

The ship that was firing cannonballs was known as the Wicked Wench. When Disney wanted to make a pirates movie they tried to name Jack's ship the Wicked Wench rather then the Black Pearl. Anyways the parks and the studio had a disagreement or something like that so they didn't use the name.
But if you know the lore, before the Pearl was a giant black ship it was a normal East Indiaman Captain by Jack while he worked for the EITC. Beckett sunk it for not following orders (Jack set free some slaves) and Jack sold his soul to have it back. The rest you should know from the movies.

And remember when in the cave and Will looks at the skeleton stab in the back? Thats in the ride to! As well as the prison dog, Tortuga townspeople and even Gibbs! The man who was sleeping with the pigs was what Gibbs was based off. The similarites in the 1st movie and the ride are very very similar!!!

Yes I've been on the ride. Back when my dad was in the Air Force and we lived in Cali, I was in the 7th grade when I got to go to Disneyland with the school. Then after that trip, my family went. I loved the rid.

Now, my two sons want to go to Disney World. We of course live closer to FL and would go there. Hoping to take a trip soon.

Back