Have You Ever Wanted To Remove Your Pirate?

Have you ever had the temptation to delete your pirate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had tons of drama/people getting mad at me. I'm glad I didn't delete Rose though. I have deleted some of my lower levels before though.

I had a friend who was level 25 (first pirate ever), and she got so mad she deleted the whole guild (127 members... it was like THE BEST GUILD I'VE EVER BEEN IN :hypno:) and then deleted her pirate, and anything to do with pirates.

since me play, i already delete 3 lvl 40+, and one lvl 50 (fully mastered).. delete that 3 cuz bored but delete lvl 50 cuz he stuck on invicible potion and screen loading stop at 80%, disney never fix my short fat guy,..

When I first make a pirate I make sure in every way it is a pirate I want to stay with, or I delete it almost the same day or week, If I am not sure I want that pirate I delete it. I just can't live with doubts ;).

I've wanted to delete my pirate a few times, but the worst was that year when we didn't see new content for awhile e.t.c.
fight.gif

I have deleted my first 2 pirate because it was a girl my sis made a girl pirate on my account Im like hey sis i know u want ultement access but u can't have it on my account so go get a job ye all ready be 25 use yer own money. lol

since me play, i already delete 3 lvl 40+, and one lvl 50 (fully mastered).. delete that 3 cuz bored but delete lvl 50 cuz he stuck on invicible potion and screen loading stop at 80%, disney never fix my short fat guy,..

Adhy, i wanted to meet that short fat guy,....tell them to bring him back,...i make a gf for him, promise,...you know i will, i never let you down,...
biggrin.gif

lol bella
Adhy, i wanted to meet that short fat guy,....tell them to bring him back,...i make a gf for him, promise,...you know i will, i never let you down,...:D

ok bella, you would make a good gf for just about anyone who liked dogs and stuff. i for one have very cold nights here in arizona. i have like two dog nights here. i mean like it takes my two chihuahuas to sleep with me to keep me warm. i do have an officer of spania that comes over on weekends to help keep me warm. this is so random you can just shoot me. lol capten
blacksheep, not the sharpest tool in the shead.
oops.gif

lol bella

ok bella, you would make a good gf for just about anyone who liked dogs and stuff. i for one have very cold nights here in arizona. i have like two dog nights here. i mean like it takes my two chihuahuas to sleep with me to keep me warm. i do have an officer of spania that comes over on weekends to help keep me warm. this is so random you can just shoot me. lol capten
blacksheep, not the sharpest tool in the shead. :oops:

You so FUNNY,......actully, i thought about getting a chiwawa, when penny passed away,...but everyone kept saying they will chew those pittbulls up! dont you dare,...and you are definately my kinda guy, i always sleep with my dogs, i mean, head on the pillow type sleep with my dogs,...i mean there are people who put plastic on their couches, and then there are people like us, who snuggle with their dogs, at night, i for one sleep soundly knowing my pitts are right next to me,...and as for those chiwawas, they are some mean little dudes,....Lady across the street had a chiwawa named penny, and i bent down to pet her, said i had a dog named penny, the dog bit me,...i said, but my bulldog didnt BITE...! Yipes:sad1:

Not getting off that easy,.....got to be some story behind that officer of spania,.what kind of weekend deal we talking? Get you mind out the gutter, Bella!

Back