Having issues logging in

Zchoa

Buccaneer
Hello all,

I havent played in awhile and I wanted to log in and see what was going on. So I went to update my game but for some reason I cannot log onto the Game site to update the game. Mind you this is very strange considering I can obviously log onto the forums. Anyone had this isssue? Thank you all in advance for your help.

I wish I could help but I've never had this issue before. I will say forums accounts and TLOPO accounts are technically separate and don't necessarily go hand in hand. You could try making a new account and see if that works (just as a test). If it does, it is probably a problem specific to your main account. Wish I could help more, hope the issue resolves itself!

Seems like a few people have issues logging in. I’d give it a day or so and see if those issues resolve.

I'm trying to log into tlopo.com to download the launcher. I know my username and password is correct, but when I attempt to log in, it says NOT FOUND. I've attached a screenshot.

I should also note that there is another laptop in our house that has the launcher already on it and it lets me log into and play through it. I copied the launcher.exe from this laptop and moved it to my new laptop to see if that would work and now when I try to log into the launcher it says 900: couldn't connect to account server. All servers appear to be up, so all of this is very confusing.

Thank you,
Shorewrecker

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 118
I'm trying to log into tlopo.com to download the launcher. I know my username and password is correct, but when I attempt to log in, it says NOT FOUND. I've attached a screenshot.

I should also note that there is another laptop in our house that has the launcher already on it and it lets me log into and play through it. I copied the launcher.exe from this laptop and moved it to my new laptop to see if that would work and now when I try to log into the launcher it says 900: couldn't connect to account server. All servers appear to be up, so all of this is very confusing.

Thank you,
Shorewrecker
Hi SW. Your tlopo ID is linked to each device and location. That's why if you try to log in from a friends or area not in your isp, tlopo will ask to verify your ID. On the computer thats not being recognized, find your pirates install folder location and delete the contents of any folders called TEMP or cache. Reboot, then try again. Also make sure you can log in on the working computer, then log off completely. Then retry 2nd computer.

You should also be able to uninstall tlopo from second computer and start the log in process again as tlopo will reload fresh on 2nd computer.

If these ideas fail, you will need to contact tlopo support.

Just tried creating a new pirate and got the same message lol.
Has it worked yet today? Like another, the suggestions that worked sometime were deleting cache folders and temp folders in the tlopo main folder and rebooting and trying again as the tlopo client will automatically install files.

Hi SW. Your tlopo ID is linked to each device and location. That's why if you try to log in from a friends or area not in your isp, tlopo will ask to verify your ID. On the computer thats not being recognized, find your pirates install folder location and delete the contents of any folders called TEMP or cache. Reboot, then try again. Also make sure you can log in on the working computer, then log off completely. Then retry 2nd computer.

You should also be able to uninstall tlopo from second computer and start the log in process again as tlopo will reload fresh on 2nd computer.

If these ideas fail, you will need to contact tlopo support.

I ended up disabling Arrrrmour in security settings since it let me log into tlopo.com on the working computer. Now everything seems to be working fine on new laptop. Thanks squintz

I'm having the same issue. I wanted to register an account as I remember playing this game when I was younger and was excited to see a recreation of it! However, I can't even register due to the error.

It looks like our mail server may be experiencing some issues, which is what is causing those errors. We're aware of the issue and will work as fast as we can to resolve it.

Back