Glitch Having issues starting the game, freezes and crashes to the launcher at 24% loading

Missa_Omnia

Dockworker
Played a bit of the game a few months ago. Drifted out of it as I got busy IRL but I wanted to play it again so I re-installed it. Seemed fine until I actually went to load it up and every time I try to start the game it seems to crash once the loading bar hits 24%. No error messages, nothing particularly amiss, it just closes and the launcher pops back up every time. I looked around the forums and checked the site and such but couldn't find any info on this. I'm running it on Windows 10 well within the recommended specs so if anyone can tell me how to fix this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Played a bit of the game a few months ago. Drifted out of it as I got busy IRL but I wanted to play it again so I re-installed it. Seemed fine until I actually went to load it up and every time I try to start the game it seems to crash once the loading bar hits 24%. No error messages, nothing particularly amiss, it just closes and the launcher pops back up every time. I looked around the forums and checked the site and such but couldn't find any info on this. I'm running it on Windows 10 well within the recommended specs so if anyone can tell me how to fix this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
do you by chance remember how you fixed this issue? i'm currently having the same but cannot find a fix?

Back