Having trouble playing game

ts2fe

Sea Legs
I reserve a play time and as soon as i press Play it gives my error 505: The legend of Pirates Online is currently closed for an update. We'll be back up soon!

This has been happening for a while now and i can't actually play, any idea's on how to fix this?

This error message is pretty straightforward. If the game is down for an update - you can't log in.

Unfortunately this affects playtimes as well as they are pushed back.

This error message is pretty straightforward. If the game is down for an update - you can't log in.

How do i know if this is an actual update or its just a problem with me? Is anyone else able to play right now? I seem to be the only one talking about it.

I reserve a play time and as soon as i press Play it gives my error 505: The legend of Pirates Online is currently closed for an update. We'll be back up soon!

Yes but the game isn't down for an update....

So I don't know why you're getting that message. Have you tried reinstalling?

Last edited:
I was able to get past the launcher authentication process and successfully connected to Poderoso district.

If you're still experiencing issues like the above-mentioned, delete your cache folder, run the launcher.exe as an administrator and feel free to make a reboot to your system as well. Please report back if you're still having connection problems.
tlopo 2017-01-16 14-39-42-70.png

I've tried reinstalling and running as admin, both haven't fixed the issue. Where would i find my cache folder?

You'll find the cache folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO.
What's the issue specifically? Does it say that the game is closed for an update?

You'll find the cache folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO.
What's the issue specifically? Does it say that the game is closed for an update?
"505: The legend of Pirates Online is currently closed for an update. We'll be back up soon!" That's exactly what it says, also i cannot see a cache folder.. All i see is 3 folders; resources,platforms and imageformats.

That's normal of you not being able to find the cache folder. Cache auto-generates as soon as you get in the game. It should be under C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\cache after a successful log in.

Can you attach a screenshot of the error message?

Also by any chance, have you kept the logs folder from the previous installation?

I have never successfully logged in before this is my first time trying to play the game.

I took a screenshot also of what it says.
potco.png

Do you have a beta key? If no, have you reserved a playtime slot?
If this is a new account, please verify that you have confirmed the e-mail address attached to it

1) Make sure the e-mail address attached to your account is successfully verified.
2) Try logging in on tlopo.com website with your account ID credentials.
3) If the log in is successful, head to Account>Security and change your password.
4) Try re-launching the game after 5 minutes of password change.

* Note that even if you have reserved a playtime slot, you will only be able to get online when the proper time arrives. This includes the timezone as well. On Account>Information, double check if the timezone set is the correct one.

Anyone able to figure this out? This is happening to me as well and same results.

its account name not e-mail to log in with. it still recognized the email as an account but when i just used the username it started to download something and actually run

Last edited:
Anyone able to figure this out? This is happening to me as well and same results.

its account name not e-mail to log in with. it still recognized the email as an account but when i just used the username it started to download something and actually run
Does this mean you solved your issue?

I tried changing my password waiting 5 minutes with no luck.. Seems like someone else is having the same issue as me. I have no troubles logging in to my account on the website it is just the client i'm having troubles with.

Back