Blog Post HAVOC AND HARD TIMES

They repeatedly said in the stream they don't like to give dates/time frames for exactly THIS reason. They said it over and over that the game would be closed for an extended period of time, but not as long as between Alpha and Beta (approx 3 months)

Unfortunately they continued to be pressured by a few people in this community to narrow that time frame down. Best case scenario was 2 weeks to about a month. THIS is why people need to stop asking, no one knows how long, until it is ready.

I too miss TLOPO, but the two weeks was not written in stone. As much as I miss it, I know they are trying to make sure they get as many glitches/problems removed before bringing it back. So many complained of lag and crashes and they are trying to make all this right. We must be patient. And look at it positively, that it will be a better game when it does come back on line. As much as I would like to be playing it right now, I will appreciate the efforts of the developers in making things better before releasing it.

I too miss TLOPO, but the two weeks was not written in stone. As much as I miss it, I know they are trying to make sure they get as many glitches/problems removed before bringing it back. So many complained of lag and crashes and they are trying to make all this right. We must be patient. And look at it positively, that it will be a better game when it does come back on line. As much as I would like to be playing it right now, I will appreciate the efforts of the developers in making things better before releasing it.

Back