Hello again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny the Red

Swashbuckler
Wow, I walked into a bit of a surprise this week. My kid found that someone had released Club Penguin again and we were talking about the old Pirates online game. Google search and found the server. Started playing again last night and ended up here on the board again. I was on here for a while and posted a few times then kind of stopped coming once it was clear that Disney was officially killing Pirates.

Anyway, I was on the original Pirates during the Beta (and had a Founders medal to go with it). My team and I played up until it died so I'm glad to see it brought back by the folks behind this board (and have let the old crew know).

Now I'm currently in the game as Red Dan because Danny the Red got rejected for some reason. :)

I guess this is my long-winded way of saying Hi Everyone!

Wow, I walked into a bit of a surprise this week. My kid found that someone had released Club Penguin again and we were talking about the old Pirates online game. Google search and found the server. Started playing again last night and ended up here on the board again. I was on here for a while and posted a few times then kind of stopped coming once it was clear that Disney was officially killing Pirates.

Anyway, I was on the original Pirates during the Beta (and had a Founders medal to go with it). My team and I played up until it died so I'm glad to see it brought back by the folks behind this board (and have let the old crew know).

Now I'm currently in the game as Red Dan because Danny the Red got rejected for some reason. :)

♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Danny! We are so glad you are here! Thank you for the great introduction and it's a pleasure to meet you! Please be sure to stay plugged into the forums as they are a great resource for new information, content updates and talking points where we would love to hear from YOU! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

A very warm welcome back fellow pirate! Glad that you found this game! I hope you enjoy TLOPO as much as you enjoyed POTC online! Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back