Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

The name's Andrew! It's a pleasure to be here for TLOPO!! I started playing a long time ago when it was run by Disney, boy those were the days! I'm super stoked to get in on this game for this first time in ages.

I recently turned 20 in December and I'm a college student. I love photography, so I bought myself a Sony A6000 and already have four lenses for it :) I'm also into games of course, and this one was my favorite for many years playing it with friends.

I'm already watching the Beta Key threads like a hawk :p I'm ready! Otherwise I hope the game reopens soon cause I have a week and a half of no college now!

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Thank you all for your warm welcomes!

Any tips I can feast on before my endeavors when we're back up? I may have played this game years upon years ago, but I imagine there's more to it than I remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back