Hello can we have a forum about the wiki page?

Hey Daniel,

We only make forums for topics that happen to occur frequently in the already existing forums.
Additionally I was under the impression the wiki had formed a forum alliance separate from our own community.

I also don't quite see what much there would be to discuss about the wiki itself, though I do feel it is a valuable resource to the community and would encourage it be used as a reference for any topics you wish to discuss in our existing forums.

Hi! Just wanted to point out we (POTCO Wiki from Wikia) don't have a separate alliance with another Forum Community. If you're referring to Disney Online Worlds Wiki, then discard this post. :p

Our Sister Site the POTCO Players Wiki, has made a partnership with piratesforums.co, but we have not. However, we would be open to partnerships with other Fan Sites if anyone would like to initiate one. : )

Hi! Just wanted to point out we (POTCO Wiki from Wikia) don't have a separate alliance with another Forum Community. If you're referring to Disney Online Worlds Wiki, then discard this post. :p

Our Sister Site the POTCO Players Wiki, has made a partnership with piratesforums.co, but we have not. However, we would be open to partnerships with other Fan Sites if anyone would like to initiate one. : )

Hello Johnny Sea Slasher,

Will you be able to tell me more thank you.

Well, I was hinting that the POTCO Wiki would be open for affiliations/partnership with this site, and I was pointing out that our sister site was in affiliation with the other forum site. However, we have no intention of partnering with that other site.

Back