Hello! Excited to try the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play this and Lego Universe with both coming along as reboots I am excited to get back into the games I loved. I can't wait to try for a beta key in the coming weeks.
Here's a tip for acquiring all legendary weapons and items:

Side with the East India Trading Co.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Welcome Boston! Got any Tea to spare? These pretzels are making me thirsty.:woot:

Thank you but sir I prefer my coffee black, my rum strong and my tea in the harbor!

Thank you to all who have welcomed me! I look forward to plundering once again with many of you.

Here's a tip for acquiring all legendary weapons and items:

Side with the East India Trading Co.

I seem to remember the Spanish colors were where I made my bounty. The EITC is simply no match for the brutality of the Black regardless.

I seem to remember the Spanish colors were where I made my bounty. The EITC is simply no match for the brutality of the Black regardless.
You can get a bit of gold from them, but with the EITC? Power over the seas and other pirates, and there's treasure you wouldn't see in a century. We also have the moral high-ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back