Hello, I'm DarkRose

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkRose

My fiance and I used to play potco a long time ago. Just found this remake the other day and we are enjoying it a lot so far. =]

We are currently looking for guild that is chat active (meaning people actually talk), let you do your own thing, not pressured to do group activities. Laid back, good amount of active players. We have heard good things bout the Vengeful Ones, Dark Archive and Emerald Regiment (I think that is spelt right, if not sorry!). Not sure if it matters, but we are both at least level 20 rn (depending on work and school hopefully level up fast when we can play). Also we preferred not to have to join discord, facebook and things like that. Guild web page, in game or communication here is fine. We just like to keep everything just game related, and really don't care for switching back and forth with discord. Just our preference.=]

Thank you to all the wonderful people that is keeping this game going and best part for free lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey DarkRose! Welcome!! I must say love your name!:D I have heard good things about Inferno and the guardians also, you should check them out also!

Glad your enjoying the game! Good luck leveling up. :pirate::swashbuckler:

Thank you all! We join The Dreadful ones yesterday and so far like it. But ty for the input on the others. Maybe future pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back