Hello, I'm Zigon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigon

Dockworker
Greets! I just started with PoTC and am working through all the quests. The quest tracker appears to be broken though. so hopefully they get that fixed soon. anyways nice to see all of you! Hope to see you more.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

Yes, I've noticed the quest tracker can be a bit unhelpful at times. It does (mostly) direct me to correct NPCs and for sea based quests, to correct islands, but it downright refuses to to give me any indication where the mobs are that I need to kill.
I am getting a lot of quest help from http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page at the minute, which I'd recommend bookmarking.
In game press 'J' to bring up your quest list, then whichever one you're trying to complete search the quest's title on the Wiki. You will find many helpful things on there :)

Gif.gif

Greets! I just started with PoTC and am working through all the quests. The quest tracker appears to be broken though. so hopefully they get that fixed soon. anyways nice to see all of you! Hope to see you more.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back