Hello there mateys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name in game (waiting to be approved) is Mercy Chainsilver. I used to play POTCO a long time ago as Pepprika. I've always been a huge 'Pirates' fan! I love to chat and make new friends in game, so if you see me around say hi!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard and well met! So glad your ship has made its way once again to 'Pirates' and the forums! I've little doubt that you will find not only high adventure and fun, but also a ship full of new friends and mates to enjoy your adventure with! Remington gives you two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

My name in game (waiting to be approved) is Mercy Chainsilver. I used to play POTCO a long time ago as Pepprika. I've always been a huge 'Pirates' fan! I love to chat and make new friends in game, so if you see me around say hi!
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back