Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLF

Sea Legs
I used to play the game before they moved the servers elsewhere, I was wondering how it is possible to obtain a beta key, I read the guides but none of the contests seem to be going on right now, this is one of the games I loved to play when I was a teenager and I would love to start playing it again!

I used to play the game before they moved the servers elsewhere, I was wondering how it is possible to obtain a beta key, I read the guides but none of the contests seem to be going on right now, this is one of the games I loved to play when I was a teenager and I would love to start playing it again!

Greetings Jeffrey,

There are two other ways (Specifically ingame) to acquire a beta key detailed below.

1. Looting (I.E Sinking ships etc)

2. Digging (Simply find dig spots and press shift to dig)

Please note that the drop rate for a beta key is exceptionally rare.

Welcome to the forums ;)

P.S. You can also review this thread i've linked (At your leisure) for further info regarding beta keys https://piratesforums.co/threads/beta-key-101.11264/

KUyq8Rt.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :)

Ahoy JefferyLF, pleasure to have you!
:flag1:

Welcome to the crew, fair winds to ye.

At the moment the best way to get your hands on a key is through playing during a time slot, you have a chance to obtain a key through digging and land loot. I know Arabella said sailing, but last I knew it was only available through land loot & digging, I may be wrong if it has been adjusted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back