Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zusheqiel

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy there ya drenched sea monkeys. The name be Zush.
I played the original a few times till I think I hit the paywall, this was a long time ago and before I even had a job. I'm busy with college but was looking for a few games to mess around on in the free time. So far I like the forums they seem welcoming. I hope to become rather regular and make some new friends. I'm a huge fan of Rooster Teeth and DC comics, but also more or less grew up with pirates of the caribbean.
so yeah nice to meet you.

Hey Zush welcome to the forums! If you need any help just ask, everyone is super friendly.
gift basket.jpg Sharing is caring.

Well, welcome back to the community! The game is currently down for the biggest of update of beta yet, but when it does come back I'd say grab a timeslot so you can get back on the seas! If you have any questions feel free to DM anyone on the forums, everyone here is extremely helpful!

It's nice to meet you all. You guys use this discord much? maybe someone could catch me up to speed on things, lol don't feel much like reading.

Ahoy there ya drenched sea monkeys. The name be Zush.
I played the original a few times till I think I hit the paywall, this was a long time ago and before I even had a job. I'm busy with college but was looking for a few games to mess around on in the free time. So far I like the forums they seem welcoming. I hope to become rather regular and make some new friends. I'm a huge fan of Rooster Teeth and DC comics, but also more or less grew up with pirates of the caribbean.
so yeah nice to meet you.
Welcome to the forums and it's awesome to find more POTC fans. I have a chat room dedicated to it.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back