Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftBlade

Honorable Pirate
Hello TLOPO Community!
I'm SwiftBlade, but you can call me Swift instead of my full name.

I'm an old player, been playing since 2009 in POTCO.
I haven't been active much in the POTCO community when it was still alive.
But i hope to be semi-active in the TLOPO community.
You might see me mainly sailing cannoning, or if i'm board you might see me running around doing a quest.
AT the time of this post i'm level 10, my pirates name is SwiftBlade.
I currently have 3.4k gold (at the time of the post) and after tomorrow i should have a galleon or frigate.
If you see me running around add me as a friend, or just say hi.
If i no lifed the game i could possibly get level 30 in a week or so to be honest if i did quests.

Anyhow, glad to be part of this community and hope to see many of you on the game plunderin' thoes ships! <3
~swift​

Welcome aboard and welcome to the forums mate! We're glad you've returned from the adventures that had taken you away for a while! Here's to you finding high adventure, good fortune, good friendships and more fun than a pirate could possibly squeeze in the hull of their ship! *Raises a mug* :) Remington gives you his personal two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Hello TLOPO Community!
I'm SwiftBlade, but you can call me Swift instead of my full name.

I'm an old player, been playing since 2009 in POTCO.
I haven't been active much in the POTCO community when it was still alive.
But i hope to be semi-active in the TLOPO community.
You might see me mainly sailing cannoning, or if i'm board you might see me running around doing a quest.
AT the time of this post i'm level 10, my pirates name is SwiftBlade.
I currently have 3.4k gold (at the time of the post) and after tomorrow i should have a galleon or frigate.
If you see me running around add me as a friend, or just say hi.
If i no lifed the game i could possibly get level 30 in a week or so to be honest if i did quests.

Anyhow, glad to be part of this community and hope to see many of you on the game plunderin' thoes ships! <3
~swift​
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back